5) The best English film in my eyes is Forrest Gump.
4) My favorite sports are swimming, jogging, mountaineeringand playing table tennis.
3) At last I want to let you know that I love our universityvery much.
2) The man was racing down the street because he was late forthe class.
1) However, every coin has two sides. I think the surroundingsin our canteen are the best among all universities.
6) The reason for this is that some people want to earn plentyof money without working hard. / This is because some people wantto earn plenty of money without working hard.
5) The prices of the food are too high. / The food is tooexpensive.
4) I think there are three reasons for this great change.
3) In a room often live 6-8 students.
2) Now 6000 yuan is enough for you to buy a P4 computer. / Nowyou can buy a P4 computer for 6000 yuan.
1) What generated so large a change? / Why is there so large achange?
3) The purpose of this letter is to express some opinions onthe service in the dining hall. / The purpose of this letter is tomake some complaints about the service in the dining hall.
2) People can be exposed to many new things on the Internet. /People can learn many new things on the Internet.
1) Students must know how to operate a computer. / Studentsmust know how to work on a computer.
2) If a person wants to succeed, he must learn to enduresufferings and setbacks.
1) I wish you can consider my suggestions.
2) The exam will be held in December, 2004.
1) A/The horse is a useful animal.
2) A college student should be able to do his washing on hisown.
1) We can use computers in doing everything we like.
3) Having studied in our school for 3 years, I find that thecanteen service has changed a lot.
2) Doing exercise in the morning is good for one英文’s health.
1) Let me say “hello” to you on behalf of everyone.
2) Some people are afraid that computers may control men inthe future.
1) Wise men seek opportunities rather than wait for them. / Awise man seeks opportunities rather than wait for them.
2) Most of the students are satisfied with the service in thedining hall.
1) I have been excited several days at the news that you willcome here.
Many people think that the Internet will be more useful in thefuture.
1) I often wonder where they have got their money.
1) Why do college students spend more and more time on thecomputer?
If we work hard, we will surely be successful. /Working hard,we will surely be successful.
It is known to all that computers play an important role inmany fields of our life. / As is known to all, computers play animportant role in many fields of our life.
I like chatting on line very much, so I go to the net baralmost every weekend. / I like chatting on line very much. I go tothe net bar almost every weekend.
2) There are still many problems that should be noted andresolved. / Many problems still should be noted and resolved.
1) There are more and more students who like to use thecomputer. / More and more students like to use the computer.